domenica 27 novembre 2011

Shopping Fiorentino


Hello Florence shopping! Here's the "fashion" part of my Florence adventure :D
In the last post i was talking to you all already about this awesome store we found yesterday: DIXIE! The sunglasses, the sweater and the undercoat come from there and HERE you can find the website of the store..online shopping here we come ;D 

Buongiorno shopping fiorentino! Ecco la parte "fashion" della mia avventura di ieri :D
Nell'ultimo post vi ho già accennato di questo fantastico negozio: DIXIE! Gli occhiali, il maglione e la sottoveste provengono proprio da lì e QUI potete trovare lo store online...online shopping arriviamo ;D 

1. "Willie Wonka" sunglasses!!I love them, and you?
(Dixie, 19euro)


2. I think is a tradition now, anytime I come home from Florence with a "bow-ring" <3
(Accessorize, 8.90euro)



3. Seriously could I come back without any heels? ;D
Those are very cute, very cheap and very classy, do you think? The only (little) problem is that they're not too high, oh well, I guess that my feet will not cry about!
(Got in a store in DownTown Florence for 29euro)



4. Oversized sweaters are my must in this season! Comfy, warm and "evergreen" i would say! Do you like them?
(Dixie, 39euro)


5. Grey undercoat with lace on the edge, to wear under my oversized sweaters or with a belt on a pair of jeans...how would you wear it?
( Dixie, 29euro)



I told you at the beginning: "CHEAP&CHIC" it is possible, but you need to be patient and look around!!The art of shopping needs patience, fantasy and creativity, do you think? :D

Ve l'ho detto fin dall'inizio: "CHEAP&CHIC" è possibile, basta saper cercare e non comprare troppo d'impulso!!L'arte dello shopping richiede pazienza e tanta fantasia e creatività, credete?:D

MBB

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...