domenica 20 novembre 2011

if it's not lazy, it's not Sunday


Hey beautiful!I hope all of you had a great weekend! My lazy sunday has been made of studying and studying, and a super fast coffee with one of my bestie, but I had also a few minutes to take some pictures of my outfit that today was completely built up on my new H&M purse! It's very cheap(less than 15euro) but it was love at first sight! Can you say that I'm falling in love deeply with bows? :D
I was wearing also the H&M ring i bought 3 years ago in Nice, France, my new "B" necklace from Avon and "Greek style" bracelet i got 4 years ago in the south of Italy in a typical market!Can you say i was in a "vintage" mood? 
The bonnet.....well I'm gonna talk to you about the bonnet tomorrow, it's a long story! :D
Have a great night everybody!Hugs and Kisses

Ciao bellissimi!Spero che tutti voi abbiate passato un fantastico weekend! La mia pigrissima domenica è stata piena di studio e studio e un super veloce caffè con la mia migliore amica, ma ho avuto anche un po' di tempo per fare qualche scatto del mio outfit di oggi completamente costruito sulla mia nuova pochette di H&M! é davvero molto economica (meno di 15 euro) ma è stato amore a prima vista! Poteve dire che mi sto follemente innamorando dei fiocchi? :D
Indossavo anche un anello di H&M che ho acquistato 3 anni fa a Nizza, Francia, la mia nuova collana "B" di Avon e il bracciale alla schiava in argento che ho trovato in un mercatino 4 anni fa al Sud. Potete dire che ero in aria "vintage" oggi? 
Il basco di lana...del basco di lana ve ne parlerò domani, è una storia lunga! :D
Buona serata a tutti!Baciiiii






Would you like to have more news about the blog? Put a "LIKE" on "Trace my heels" Facebook page clicking HERE


MBB<3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...