sabato 12 novembre 2011

American soul


Hello beautiful! Yes I'm still alive, I swear! This week has been crazy, too many decisions, too many things to do and some bad news, but it's life and we get it how it comes, right? So today i didn't need anything but  a cup of cinnamon tea (I'm bad i know but i could't taste the cinnamon!ahah), my awesome bestfriend and HOME! Yes this afternoon we just walked around in downtown Parma, talking and talking and smiling, that's it, simply perfect! No big cities, no big trips, just home, sometimes this kind of days are so needed! I felt like wearing something that would make me feel comfy but at the same time "special"! My US scarf reminds me of my "american origins"and the blue coat is my MUST for this season, I'm too in love with it, in fact you've already seen it HERE! :D
Have a great weekend followers<3

Ciao bellezze!Si giuro sono ancora viva! Questa settimana è stata davvero pazzesca, troppe decisioni, troppe cose da fare e qualche cattiva notizia, ma è la vita e la prendiamo così come viene, giusto?
Allora oggi non avevo bisogno di altro che una tazza di tè alla cannella (So di essere davvero pessima, ma io non riesco mai a sentire i gusti del tè!ahah), il mio fantastico migliore amico e CASA! Questo pomeriggio non abbiamo fatto altro che passeggiare in centro a Parma parlando e parlando e sorridendo, tutto qui, semplicemente perfetto! Nessuna grande città, nessun viaggio stravagante solo casa, a volte queste giornate sono così necessarie! Quindi oggi non potevo che indossare qualcosa che mi facesse sentire a mio agio, ma allo stesso tempo con un tocco che mi rendesse "speciale"! La mia sciarpa US mi ricorda sempre delle mie "origini americane" e il cappottino da cappuccetto blu è il mio MUST della stagione e infatti lo avevate già intravisto QUI !:D
Buon weekend a tutti followers!<3









MBB

2 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...