martedì 6 dicembre 2011

Christams Wish List #3


We are talking about Louboutin ladies and gentlemen!
I would say the perfect pair of shoes, seriously on any woman Wish list, am I right?
Let me say that the electric blue with the gold details of the point and the heel make of this pumps what I would call PERFECTION!
Hey you all! Write the link of your "dream shoes" in a comment, I'm curious :D
What do you think of those shoes? I give them a 10 (as you probably have already understood!)


Parliamo di Louboutin signori e signore!
Oserei dire il perfetto paio d scarpe, quello che seriamente è segnato nella Wish list di ogni donna, giusto?
Lasciatemi dire che il blu elettrico con il dettaglio oro della punta e del tacco fanno di questo paio di scarpe quella che io chiamo la PERFEZIONE!
Hey voi! Scrivete in un comento il link delle vostre "scarpe dei sogni", sono curiosa :D
Voi cosa ne dite di queste?Io le quoto 10 (come sicuramente avrete già capito!)



MBB

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...