giovedì 20 ottobre 2011

PJ rules




About 2 years ago my best friend spent 6 months in South Africa and there she got me a wonderful PJ. It says: "Give a woman the right pair of shoes and she will conquer the world", SO TRUE!I think of fashion like a vehicle to express myself, more than words could do. 
We took the pics in PJ, in my room, with my things...they talk a little bit about me 

                                                                       ...trace my heels guys!<3

p.s. if you're liking this blog, become followers just with a click!it would help me a lot, thank you!:)


Più o meno 2 anni fa la mia migliore amica ha passato 6 mesi in Sud Africa e quando è tornata mi ha portato un pigiama. Dice: "Dai ad una donna il giusto paio di scarpe e conquisterà il mondo", VERO! Io penso alla moda come un veicolo per esprimere me stessa, molto più di quanto possano fare le parole.
Abbiamo fatto queste foto in pigiama, nella mia camera, con le mie cose..credo che parlino un po' di me
             
                                                                         ...trace my heels ragazzi!<3


 p.s. se vi sta piacendo questo blog, diventate followers con un solo click!mi aiuterebbe molto, grazie:)




MBB

               

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...